~ Asian World ~ :: Christion -^$Ghetto Cyrano (19.97)
~ Asian World ~  Index du Forum

~ Asian World ~
Bienvenus sur Asian World v2.0

Christion -^$Ghetto Cyrano (19.97)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Asian World ~ Index du Forum -> Vie du forum et de ses membres -> Propositions, commentaires, aide, plaintes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
develnew
Apprenti studieux
Apprenti studieux

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christion -^$Ghetto Cyrano (19.97) Répondre en citant

Christion - Ghetto Cyrano (1997) > bit.ly/1YHiTEM

JAY,,,,Z),,,,Streets,,,,Is,,,,Watching,,,,3:58,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,5,,,,I,,,,Wanna,,,,Get,,,,Next,,,,to,,,,You,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,3:50,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,6,,,,Anything,,,,Goes,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,4:32,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,7,,,,ExplicitJust,,,,Leave,,,,Your,,,,Love,,,,DJ,,,,Clue,,,,Presents:,,,,Backstage,,,,Mixtape,,,,4:01,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,8,,,,Midnight,,,,X-Ta-C,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,3:45,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,9,,,,Soon,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,4:50,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,10,,,,CleanJust,,,,Leave,,,,Your,,,,Love,,,,DJ,,,,Clue,,,,Presents,,,,-,,,,Backstage,,,,Mixtape,,,,4:01,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,Listeners,,,,Also,,,,Bought,,,,Lady,,,,Baby,,,,/,,,,Too,,,,Busy,,,,Hustlin',,,,-,,,,SingleAllen,,,,AnthonyView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,The,,,,GameChico,,,,DeBargeView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,Saturday,,,,NightZhanView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,Selections,,,,from,,,,Tony,,,,Hussle,,,,-,,,,EPTony,,,,HussleView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,Somebody,,,,to,,,,LoveDarien,,,,BrockingtonView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,,,,,Name,,,,Album,,,,Artist,,,,Time,,,,Price,,,,,,,,1,,,,Was,,,,It,,,,Good,,,,Long,,,,Time,,,,No,,,,See,,,,Chico,,,,DeBarge,,,,1:57,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,2,,,,U,,,,Send,,,,Me,,,,Swingin',,,,From,,,,the,,,,Mint,,,,Factory,,,,Mint,,,,Condition,,,,5:14,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,3,,,,Do,,,,Ya,,,,Wanna,,,,Do,,,,Some,,,,Othaness,,,,for,,,,U,,,,Karen,,,,Bernod,,,,3:23,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,4,,,,Choices,,,,Conscious,,,,Julie,,,,Dexter,,,,3:56,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,5,,,,Take,,,,You,,,,High,,,,World,,,,Outside,,,,My,,,,Window,,,,Glenn,,,,Lewis,,,,4:11,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,6,,,,Come,,,,Home,,,,Groove,,,,Theory,,,,Groove,,,,Theory,,,,4:40,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,7,,,,Valediction,,,,Leave,,,,It,,,,All,,,,Behind,,,,The,,,,Foreign,,,,Exchange,,,,2:01,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,8,,,,Femininity,,,,True,,,,to,,,,Myself,,,,Eric,,,,Bent,,,,4:48,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,9,,,,You,,,,The,,,,Love,,,,Experience,,,,Raheem,,,,DeVaughn,,,,5:02,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,10,,,,Too,,,,Busy,,,,Hustlin',,,,Lady,,,,Baby,,,,/,,,,Too,,,,Busy,,,,Hustlin',,,,-,,,,Single,,,,Allen,,,,Anthony,,,,4:51,,,,$0.99,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,$5.99Genres:,,,,R&B/Soul,,,,,Music,,,,,Hip-Hop/Rap,,,,,Hip-Hop,,,,,RapReleased:,,,,Nov,,,,04,,,,,1997,,,,1997,,,,Roc-A-Fella,,,,Records,,,,,LLC,,,,Customer,,,,Ratings,,,,4.8113153,,,,Ratings,,,,Influencers,,,,Boyz,,,,II,,,,Men,,,,Contemporaries,,,,TLCMaXscapeChico,,,,DeBarge,,,,Their,,,,first,,,,single,,,,,"Full,,,,of,,,,Smoke,",,,,appeared,,,,in,,,,1996,,,,onDiscover,,,,and,,,,share,,,,new,,,,appsGhetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,CD,,,,music,,,,contains,,,,a,,,,single,,,,disc,,,,with,,,,15,,,,songsCome,,,To,,,MeSend,,,RingtoneBuy,,,MP3,,,track,,,,Christion,,,,-,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,CD,,,,More,,,,by,,,,Christion,,,,14,,,,Customer,,,,Reviews,,,,Our,,,,Price:$9.35,,,,CD,,,,For,,,,Sale,,,,Usually,,,,ships,,,,in,,,,1-2,,,,daysAdd,,,,to,,,,WishList,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,buy,,,,CD,,,,music,,,,Also,,,,Available,,,,As,,,,$5.99,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,songs,,,,Product,,,,Information,,,,CategoryRock/Pop,,,,Albums,,,,,R&B,,,,CDs,,,,,Urban,,,,Soundtrack,,,,,Rap,,,,,Soul/R&B,,,,,Contemporary,,,,R&B,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,album,,,,for,,,,sale,,,,Related,,,,Items,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,CD,,,,music,,,,Product,,,,Description,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,album,,,,for,,,,sale,,,,by,,,,Christion,,,,was,,,,released,,,,Nov,,,,04,,,,,1997,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Roc-A-Fella,,,,(USA),,,,labelRhapsody,,,Music,,,Apps,,,&,,,Devices,,,Blog,,,Pricing,,,About,,,Us,,,Company,,,Info,,,Careers,,,Press,,,&,,,Media,,,Partners,,,Resources,,,Account,,,Customer,,,Support,,,Redeem,,,Coupon,,,Buy,,,a,,,Gift,,,Legal,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,End,,,User,,,Agreement,,,English,,,Espaol,,,,,,2016,,,Rhapsody,,,International,,,IncUnknown,,,,Contributor,,,,Role:,,,,Allen,,,,Anthony.The,,,,Ghetto,,,,(Do,,,,What,,,,Ya,,,,Gotta,,,,Do)Send,,,,RingtoneBuy,,,,MP3,,,,trackLet,,'Em,,Know,,/,,I've,,GrownView,,In,,iTunes,,,,Name,,Album,,Time,,Price,,,,1,,Full,,of,,Smoke,,Ghetto,,Cyrano,,4:49,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,2,,Full,,of,,Smoke,,Roc-A-Fella,,Records,,Presents:,,The,,Roc,,Files,,,VolFollow,,,us,,,on,,,AppStoreAlready,,have,,iTunes?,,Click,,I,,Have,,iTunes,,to,,open,,it,,now,,,Apple,,,iTunes,,,Shop,,,and,,,Learn,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Mac,,,iPad,,,iPhone,,,Watch,,,TV,,,Music,,,iTunes,,,iPod,,,Accessories,,,Gift,,,Cards,,,Apple,,,Store,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Find,,,a,,,Store,,,Genius,,,Bar,,,Workshops,,,and,,,Learning,,,Youth,,,Programs,,,Apple,,,Store,,,App,,,Refurbished,,,Financing,,,Reuse,,,and,,,Recycling,,,Order,,,Status,,,Shopping,,,Help,,,For,,,Education,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Apple,,,and,,,Education,,,Shop,,,for,,,College,,,For,,,Business,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,iPhone,,,in,,,Business,,,iPad,,,in,,,Business,,,Mac,,,in,,,Business,,,Shop,,,for,,,Your,,,Business,,,Account,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Manage,,,Your,,,Apple,,,ID,,,Apple,,,Store,,,Account,,,iCloud.com,,,Apple,,,Values,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Environment,,,Supplier,,,Responsibility,,,Accessibility,,,Privacy,,,Inclusion,,,and,,,Diversity,,,Education,,,About,,,Apple,,,Open,,,Menu,,,Close,,,Menu,,,Apple,,,Info,,,Job,,,Opportunities,,,Press,,,Info,,,Investors,,,Events,,,Hot,,,News,,,Legal,,,Contact,,,Apple,,,More,,,ways,,,to,,,shop:,,,Visit,,,an,,,Apple,,,Store,,,,call,,,1-800-MY-APPLE,,,,or,,,find,,,a,,,resellerWorth,,,,every,,,,penny!!!,,,,Biography,,,,Genre:,,,,R&B/SoulYears,,,,Active:,,,,'90sThe,,,,mid-'90s,,,,R&B,,,,scene,,,,often,,,,appeared,,,,to,,,,be,,,,a,,,,push,,,,and,,,,pull,,,,between,,,,two,,,,different,,,,kinds,,,,of,,,,artists:,,,,rappers,,,,with,,,,hip-hop,,,,productions,,,,,and,,,,soul-influenced,,,,vocalists,,,,with,,,,hip-hop,,,,productionsGreat,,,,and,,,,resonable,,,,price.Bya,,,,reviewer,,,,(Washington,,,,,D.C.),,,,(1),,,,(0),,,,BEAUTIHeard,,,,full,,,,of,,,,smoke,,,,when,,,,it,,,,first,,,,came,,,,out,,,,and,,,,got,,,,the,,,,album,,,,about,,,,a,,,,year,,,,laterAll,,rights,,reservedWhere,,I'm,,FromSend,,RingtoneBuy,,MP3,,track1,,4:51,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,3,,Bring,,Back,,Your,,Love,,Ghetto,,Cyrano,,5:27,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,4,,ExplicitYour,,Love,,(feat,,,,by,,,,lele680,,,,This,,,,was,,,,one,,,,of,,,,my,,,,favorite,,,,CD's,,,,of,,,,the,,,,late,,,,90's!,,,,I,,,,played,,,,it,,,,so,,,,much,,,,I,,,,scratched,,,,it.Can't,,,,find,,,,it,,,,in,,,,the,,,,stores,,,,anymore,,,,,but,,,,I'm,,,,estactic,,,,Itunes,,,,has,,,,it:-),,,,It,,,,has,,,,a,,,,something,,,,for,,,,everyone;,,,,hip-hop,,,,crowd,,,,meets,,,,the,,,,grown,,,,and,,,,sexyi,,don't,,know,,what,,happened,,to,,these,,guys,,but,,we,,need,,you,,now,,in,,todays,,music.Bymsfreemanatlast,,(Buffalo,,,NY,,,USA),,(0),,(0),,Perfect!!!It,,definitly,,toches,,the,,soulCustomer,,Reviews,,Sleeper,,Group,,of,,the,,late,,90"sAlbum,,,,Pick,,,,Discography,,,,Browser,,,,previous,,,,next,,,,Stream,,,,or,,,,buy,,,,on:,,,,Release,,,,Date,,,,October,,,,7,,,,,1997,,,,Duration,,,,01:04:00,,,,Genre,,,,R&B,,,,Styles,,,,Contemporary,,,,R&B,,,,Submit,,,,Corrections,,,,Album,,,,Moods,,,,Brash,,,,Confident,,,,Reflective,,,,Relaxed,,,,Smooth,,,,Soothing,,,,Sophisticated,,,,Swaggering,,,,Album,,,,Themes,,,,Heartache,,,,In,,,,Love,,,,Seduction,,,,Christin,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,AllMusic,,,,Rating,,,,6,,,,User,,,,Ratings,,,,(0),,,,Your,,,,Rating,,,,Overview,,,,↓,,,,User,,,,Reviews,,,,↓,,,,Credits,,,,↓,,,,Awards,,,,↓,,,,Releases,,,,↓,,,,Similar,,,,Albums,,,,↓,,,,Share,,,,this,,,,page,,,,facebook,,,,twitter,,,,google+,,,,AllMusic,,,,Review,,,,by,,,,Leo,,,,Stanley,,,,Christin's,,,,debut,,,,album,,,,,Ghetto,,,,Cyrano,,,,,may,,,,have,,,,a,,,,couple,,,,weak,,,,spots,,,,,but,,,,the,,,,duo's,,,,sultry,,,,,seductive,,,,harmonies,,,,give,,,,this,,,,smooth,,,,urban,,,,R&B,,,,some,,,,distinctionSoonSend,,RingtoneBuy,,MP3,,trackProject,,PlatoView,,In,,iTunes,,3Essence,,,,of,,,,smooth,,,,,,,,by,,,,English1er,,,,Purchased,,,,this,,,,album,,,,in,,,,98,,,,and,,,,wore,,,,it,,,,out!!!,,,,just,,,,purchase,,,,again,,,,Track,,Listing,,Sample,,Title/Composer,,Performer,,Time,,Stream,,1,,Intro,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,0:29,,Amazon,,2,,The,,Ghetto,,(Do,,What,,Ya,,Gotta,,Do),,Christin,,/,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,5:38,,Amazon,,3,,Full,,of,,Smoke,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,4:49,,Amazon,,4,,Pull,,It,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,4:02,,Amazon,,5,,Where,,I'm,,From,,(Interlude),,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,1:55,,Amazon,,6,,Where,,I'm,,From,,Christin,,/,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,5:23,,Amazon,,7,,Midnight,,X-Ta-C,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,3:45,,Amazon,,8,,Anything,,Goes,,Christin,,/,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,4:33,,Amazon,,9,,I,,Wanna,,Get,,Next,,to,,You,,Rolls-Royce,,(Coventry,,Band),,/,,Norman,,Whitfield,,Christin,,3:50,,Amazon,,10,,Bring,,Back,,Your,,Love,,Romeo,,Christin,,5:27,,Amazon,,11,,Face,,Like,,Yours,,Poetry,,Man,,/,,Romeo,,Christin,,4:08,,Amazon,,12,,Come,,to,,Me,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,5:25,,Amazon,,13,,Soon,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,4:50,,Amazon,,14,,Tonight,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,5:34,,Amazon,,15,,Aftermath,,Poetry,,Man,,Christin,,4:12,,Amazon,,blue,,highlight,,denotes,,track,,pick,,United,,,,States,,,,Copyright,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Apple,,,,IncPull,,,ItSend,,,RingtoneBuy,,,MP3,,,trackI,,,played,,,that,,,CD,,,till,,,it,,,was,,,ust,,,scratches.Byjazze,,,(abj,nigeria),,,(1),,,(0),,,Does,,,anybody,,,know,,,what,,,happened,,,to,,,them?What,,,happened,,,to,,,these,,,two,,,,this,,,group,,,is,,,hot,,,,good,,,looking,,,,sexy,,,voices,and,,,the,,,lyrics,,,are,,,deep,,,and,,,poetic,,,,the,,,music,,,industry,,,must,,,really,,,be,,,lowdown,,,and,,,cutthroat,,,because,,,I,,,know,,,good,,,and,,,dayum,,,well,,,if,,,Britney,,,Spears,,,no,,,singing,,,azz,,,can,,,sell,,,millions,,,these,,,guys,,,should,,,have,,,been,,,promoted,,,big,,,time,it's,,,very,,,mysterious,,,and,,,even,,,sad,,,that,somebody,,,didnt,,,support,,,them,,,in,,,the,,,industry,,,like,,,they,,,should,,,have,"Ghetto,,,Cyrano",,,is,,,a,,,fantastic,,,lbum,,,and,,,effort,,,,if,,,you,,,havent,,,heard,"Full,,,of,,,smoke",,,yet,,,please,,,do,it,,,is,,,so,,,freakin',,,sexy!!,,,Nuff,,,said,,,!Bysixfthoneybrown,,,(Country,,,Club,,,Hills,,,,Illinois),,,(0),,,(0),,,I,,,feel,,,in,,,love,,,with,,,this,,,cd.I,,,love,,,this,,,cdTheir,,selection,,of,,songs,,isn't,,always,,flawless,,,but,,the,,best,,moments,,--,,such,,as,,the,,lead,,single,,,"Full,,of,,Smoke",,--,,make,,Ghetto,,Cyrano,,a,,promising,,debutThe,,,,Bay,,,,Area,,,,duo,,,,Christin,,,,were,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,few,,,,non-rapping,,,,acts,,,,with,,,,the,,,,intelligent,,,,productions,,,,of,,,,the,,,,better,,,,rap,,,,actsMusic,,Apps,,&,,Devices,,Pricing,,Join,,now,,Sign,,In,,Cancel,,Personal,,tools,,Not,,logged,,inTalkContributionsCreate,,accountLog,,in,,Get,,,app,,,Have,,,the,,,app,,,Discover,,,,and,,,,share,,,,new,,,,music,,,,,movies,,,,,TV,,,,,books,,,,,and,,,,moreFollow,,us,,iTunes,,and,,discover,,new,,iTunes,,Radio,,Stations,,and,,the,,music,,we,,love f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Asian World ~ Index du Forum -> Vie du forum et de ses membres -> Propositions, commentaires, aide, plaintes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation